April Family Newsletter
Posted April 3, 2023
Please take a moment to read through the below April newsletter as it is JAM packed with useful information and celebrations!
- 1st Community letter from our new Principal, Rachael Sutherland!
- 23-24 school year information for our rising 7th and 8th graders!
- CMAS testing information – we will be early releasing every day that week at 1:00pm!
- Request for snack and mint donations to support our scholars during CMAS week!
- Scholar SHOUT-OUTS
- Information about DPS Community Hubs that offers families various FREE services.
As always please call the front office if you have any questions or concerns that are not answered in these newsletters!