If you are interested in learning more about eligibility for bus schedules, please contact DPS Transportation directly by clicking here:
- Routing Questions: If you have questions regarding bus routes, timing and eligibility, contact Transportation Routing (720) 423-4699 (M-F; 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- If you are having difficulty reaching Routing or have urgent requests after hours, please contact the Routing Supervisor at (720) 423-4619.
- +Pass Questions or E-Link Login Help: For questions regarding the +Pass program and status of replacements passes made by a school representative, email +firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus Dispatch: For late or missing buses, student is not riding, missing students or lost and found items, contact the Dispatch Hotline at (720) 423-4624 (M-F; 5:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
- Bus Terminals: For driver/bus staff inquiries or questions regarding student bus behavior, contact:
- Hilltop Terminal (2901 W. 7th Federal Blvd.): (720) 423-4663
- Northeast Terminal (4937 Dallas St.): (720) 424-1863