Change to Fall Conference
Posted October 11, 2023
Hello Bear Valley Families
The purpose of this communication is to alert you to a shift in the format of our Family Conferences this coming Wednesday October 18th. Please read through the details below and if you have ANY questions regarding this change please do not hesitate to call Ms. Sarah, aka Mama Yeti, directly at 720-423-9600 or send an email to email@example.com.
Due to overwhelming demand we have moved the format from set sign-up times to an open house style!
This change will allow our families more access to chat with all teachers as well as support staff and our administration team.
What does this mean?
- We have removed all the Sign-Up Genius entries that were previously filled out as families now will be able to arrive ANYTIME between 4:00pm-7:45pm.
- Upon arrival, at our front entrance families will receive a copy of your child’s quarter 1 report card as well as a Quarter 2 engagement calendar.
- ALL BVIS Staff will be easily identifiable and spaced out in all our two gyms and Cafe.
- ALL Students that attend with their families will earn a free dress bracelet to wear the next day on Thursday 10/19.
- ALL Families who receive initials from their child’s full schedule will be entered for a $100 Visa gift card!
We look forward to seeing you ALL on Wednesday 10/18 anytime between 4:00-7:45pm.