Welcome to 2023!
Posted January 1, 2023
Happy New Year Yetis! A new year brings a fresh start after a long winter break!
We are optimistic that 2023 will bring along fresh hope and successes. We can leave the past behind us and focus on accomplishing all of our goals for the remaining 22-23 school year.
As a reminder:
- No school on Monday 1/02/23 as it is a DPS observed holiday.
- No school for students on Tuesday 1/03/23 as it is a DPS Professional development day.
- Scholars will return to school on Wednesday 1/04/23.
- Please ensure you drop off between 7:15-7:25 so they can be in their 1st period class before the tardy bell rings at 7:30am.
Please help your child prepare for a successful Semester 2 start by:
- Re-establishing a healthy bedtime and disconnecting from their technology to make sure they are well rested!
- Making sure they have clean uniform shirts ready to be in dress code.
- Talking about setting individual goals for the rest of the school year to encourage them to show up as their best selves!