Welcome to week 22!
Posted February 9, 2021
We can’t believe we are already in week 22 of the 20-21 school year! We have been so impressed with how all our scholars have maneuvered this challenging school year. Please take a moment to watch our welcome to week 22 video.
A few important updates
- All absences, both in-person and virtual learners, must be called in the same day to our front office at 720-423-9600. We need to hear from families to ensure scholars are safe and supported! If you wish you may also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child is an in-person learner and absent they can use their Chromebook to independently work on coursework in Schoology. However there will be no virtual Google Meet opportunities for these absences as our virtual classes are at full capacity. They also can elect to simply take a full sick day and catch up on all their coursework once they are back in the building.
- For our in-person learners
- THANK YOU to all our families for your diligence performing health screeners prior to leaving for school. We appreciate your partnership ensuring your child is 100% well and ready to learn.
- Please help support good charging habits each night with their Chromebook as we are experiencing several scholars who have to charge throughout the day. We are limited to outlets and chargers so it helps us all so much when that CB is properly charged overnight.
- Please ensure you are sending your scholar with a water bottle each day. They are able to use the sanitized water bottle filling stations throughout the day to ensure they are hydrated!
- Calendar updates
- There will be NO SCHOOL (in-person or virtually) on both Monday February 15th (Presidents Day) and Tuesday February 16th (DPS Teacher work day).
- We look forward to seeing all our scholars return to learning on Wednesday February 17th well rested and ready to finish quarter 3 strong!